Are you looking for how you can beat a hair follicle drug test? Are you even wondering if it’s possible to pass a hair drug test in 24 hours? Look no further as this article will answer all questions you may have about beating a hair follicle drug test.
What is Hair Follicle Drug Test?
A hair follicle drug test is a type of drug test used to detect the use of illicit substances or overuse of prescription drugs. This is a newer and most preferred method of drug testing most especially because it can detect drugs in the system as far back as three months through the hair follicles. This means that an individual will test positive if they had used in the last 90 days. The test is also popular because it can show the pattern of use and identify long-term drug users, as opposed to urine, saliva, or blood test that cannot do such because they have only a short window of detection time. Hair follicle drug test
detects drugs and substances in the classes of amphetamines, cocaine, opiates, phencyclidine, marijuana, and even other bespoke substances. The hair drug test is used by employers in industries where abstinence is required such as in trucking or for legal reasons like child custody cases, divorce, or probation.
But what exactly is the process involved in a hair drug test? To conduct the test, 1.5 inches of the hair closest to the scalp and the width of a pencil (120 hair strands) closest to the scalp is cut away, washed, and then dissolved in the solvents used for the testing. The first test is the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) after which the gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) test is then conducted. The ELISA is used as a rapid screening method in which false positives may occur, however, the GC-MS eliminates any such kind of false positives. Of course, this method of testing can leave the person being tested disgruntled as it creates bald spots, however, it is less invasive compared to other kinds of tests.
How Does Hair Follicle Drug Tests Work?
Now that you know what hair follicle drug tests are and the process involved in the testing, you should also be informed about how drugs are actually found in the hair. Once the sample size of 1.5 inches of hair the width of a pencil is cut from the head, it is then tested for the presence of substances or drugs. The presence of drugs is indicated by the metabolites of the drugs or the substance that has attached to the hair follicle. For example, the test can detect that an individual has been smoking weed in the past three months once it finds THC metabolites attached to the follicle of the hair. In other words, marijuana can stay in the hair follicles for up to three months.
How to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test in 24 hours
There are three different methods of passing a hair follicle drug test:
- Abstinence before your test: If your drug test is scheduled and you have been given notice way ahead of time or you suspect you will be having a test, then it is a no-brainer that you immediately stop smoking pot or doing other drugs. Being clean for at least three months before your test will give you a 100% chance of passing as the drug metabolites would have been broken down in your body. (https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/guide-how-to-pass-a-hair-follicle-drug-test-step-by-step/Content?oid=37390452)
- The Macujo method: in the eventuality that you do not have enough time before the test for the drug to resolve organically in your body, all hope is still not lost as the Macujo method is reputed to work wonders. The Macujo method is a seven-step process for detoxifying originally designed to remove traces of marijuana in the hair follicles but now works for cocaine, amphetamines, and the likes as well. This method is time-consuming and must be followed to the letter or else the desired results will not be achieved. But despite the hassle it brings, the success rate is at least 90 percent. To carry out this detox method, you need:
- Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo
- Zydot Ultra Clean
- Tide liquid laundry detergent
- Heinz vinegar
- Clean and Clear deep cleanse
- Shower cap
- Rubber gloves
- Warm water
When you have gathered the above items, it is now time to follow the next seven steps to detoxifying your hair:
: Start by working the vinegar into your hair, making sure to focus on your roots. This is to open up your cuticles and let the cleansing agents get in as fast as possible.
: Follow that up by applying the Clean and Clear cleanse, with the vinegar still in your hair. Wear a shower cap and let the cleanse sit in your hair for the next thirty minutes to one hour.
: Rinse out your hair with warm water and ensure you get all products out of your hair.
: Apply the Toxin Rid Aloe Shampoo on your hair and wash vigorously. Repeat and rinse out.
: Next, go in with Tide liquid detergent and scrub till your hair feels squeaky clean. You may want to wear goggles at this point to protect your eyes.
: As a final step, use the Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo and rinse it out with warm water. This will get rid of drug metabolites that may still be stubbornly hanging on to your hair follicles.
: Repeat the past six steps three more times.
The Macujo method is a reputed and sure-fire way of cheating and passing a drug test, however, there is a strong possibility of damage to hair if the process is done too often.
There are other means of getting rid of drug metabolites in the hair such as the Jerry G method and other home remedies but they are not as reputed as the Macujo method. You can beat your upcoming drug test but be prepared for your hair to get damaged. Click link for a guide https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/guide-how-to-pass-a-hair-follicle-drug-test-step-by-step/Content?oid=37390452